Melrose Grill accepts reservations but as space is limited, you must have your complete party in attendence at the time of your reservation. Incomplete reservations will be put on the waitlist.
Make your reservation online through Open Table or contact the restaurant at 425.254.0759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day in advance to inquire as to whether reservation space is available. If you leave a message on our voicemail we will call you back as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won’t you seat an incomplete party?
Due to our cozy atmosphere we are limited on the number of tables we have in the restaurant. In order to utilize the tables we do have, we feel that it is fair to only seat complete parties.
- We have very limited space and are only open for limited hours.
- It keeps our wait times down for patrons waiting.
- It keeps our front desk quote times accurate.
- It helps us to seat later reservations on time.
- It helps to give great service and helps the pace of the kitchen to work their magic